Skip to main content

Override Request (Dept. of Social Work)

Please fill out ALL of the requested information for the type of override that you are requesting and submit.

You must have a 3.0 GPA to request an Overload Override.  

You will NOT be contacted when the override has been approved, however if you are still unable to register 72 hours after this form has been submitted, please contact the Department of Social Work at 859-622-1645.

Submission of this form DOES NOT guarantee your override will be approved.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/