Skip to main content

Degree Requirements

For a detailed listing of the classes you need to complete a B.S.W. in Social Work please consult the University Undergraduate catalog at

The Social Work program also offers a minor in Social Welfare and participates in the Public Child Welfare Certification Program.

You can also see course descriptions for all our classes at

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/